Enterprises are looking for ways to streamline the organisation and provide remote locations not only the same level of access, but identical support for business critical applications. They require a highly-reliable global infrastructure, with remote locations that operate on a par with the main offices. They’re looking for:
- High-speed connections and central management of the network
- 24/7 network availability
- High performance delivery of voice and video as well as data
- Two-way transmission to support interactive communications
- A small equipment footprint
iDirect provides more than full connectivity for remote offices, anywhere in the world. We offer an advanced network solution that delivers the same user experience as offices with terrestrial connections. iDirect powered networks provide bandwidth efficiency and high data throughput, in a scalable and affordable package.
Customers will enjoy:
- High bandwidth –up to 18 Mbps, reliability, and security
- Service that supports all enterprise applications
- The same level of interconnectivity as the existing network
- Voice, video and data with QoS/prioritisation
- Seamless integration with existing and planned IT equipment
- Network scalability
- Real private networks
The iDirect Satellite Router integrates all the hardware and software needed to deliver bi-directional broadband easily and efficiently. And, the iDirect solution provides the networking power you need to support all your user applications, and meet any communications challenge via satellite.
- Broadband Access – The highest TCP/IP throughputs in the industry, with speeds up to 18 Mbps downstream and 4.2 Mbps upstream.
- Application Support – Deploy any HTTP application, and simultaneously support data, voice and video to multiple locations while guaranteeing the delivery quality.
- A Centralised NMS System – Manage all your remote units from a central location.
- Increased Bandwidth Efficiency – Support more applications and carry more traffic over your available bandwidth.
- Support Real Time Applications – Deploy applications like voice and video with the most flexible and granular Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities in the industry.
- Capacity Optimisation – 1.2 Carrier Spacing delivers 14% savings in bandwidth, and by using a native IP solution you save 10-50% capacity compared with inefficient MPEG Encapsulation.
- Security – The iDirect solution enables the deployment of government or corporate approved VPN solutions over satellite networks without loss of either TCP performance or support for real-time applications such as VoIP and streaming video.
Developed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise customers, iDirect-powered networks break the constraints of traditional landlines. We deliver the speed, performance and flexibility to fulfil the most demanding requirements of today’s end users — anywhere.