Sales Manager – VSAT
Talia Limited is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive VSAT Sales Manager.
Talia is a top-tier provider of Internet, voice, and video services, recognised as a market leader throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Experts in satellite, voice, video, and broadcast communications, Talia provide global network coverage, enabling enterprises, PTTs, mobile carriers, and broadcasters to connect to the largest global meet me room, and linking the major regional telecoms hubs around the world.
This position will form part of our core sales team. You will be based at our headquarters in London, and must be able to travel 30% of the time in the performance of duties.
You must meet the eligibility requirements set out below to qualify for the position:
- Demonstrable track record of selling Satellite (VSAT) communications solutions to Enterprise business units (Maritime and/or Oil & Gas)
- Proven commercial managed services experience in Enterprise business units (Maritime, Mining and/or Oil & Gas) selling high value solutions
- Relevant experience in network deployment
- Knowledge of satellite industry and enterprise networks
- Hands on knowledge of the implementation of satellite based, fixed/mobile networks, fibre backbone networks, and Internet access networks in emerging markets
- Previous experience selling iDirect VSAT solutions
- A strong grasp of telecommunications technology
- Ability to create winning bid proposals, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with key partners and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a world class attitude to customer service (in English, other language skills would be advantageous)
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and explain the technology behind Satellite telecommunications services and to analyse competitor offerings
- Ability to work effectively in a global high energy multicultural team, and interface with a global customer base to understand their needs
Key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Achieve a significant personal sales target and build a client base
- Sell data, and VSAT communications services to telecommunications companies, ISPs and service providers specialising in the mining and energy sectors
- Discuss clients requirements and analyse their feedback to services
- Manage client accounts
- Source, research and recruit appropriate channel partners in selected countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Train, lead and work closely with channel partners to maximise their performance to ensure continued revenue growth and customer retention.
- Work with channel partnerships to generate relationships with governments in target areas or EMEA at both national and local level to secure supported broadband contracts
- Ensure that the channels for which you are responsible work effectively with the overall Sales, Marketing and Operations functions within the business.
- Report directly to the Vice President of Business Development, produce reports and recommendations regarding sales strategies
- Keep up to date with products and technology
Remuneration on offer is highly competitive at £45,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience + commission scheme. Kindly email your CV to [email protected]. Please put “Sales Manager – VSAT” in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail tell us why you are qualified to become a part of our team and outline how you meet the application criteria above. The closing date for applications for this position is 24 June 2016.
Location: London, W1W
NO AGENCIES PLEASE