Home » About Talia » Careers » Project Manager
- Lead a team of Project Engineers & supervisors to execute projects within budget and schedule.
- In charge of planning, organizing, and managing of SCADA and other remote monitoring-control system infrastructure projects
- In charge of planning, organizing, and managing E&I scope and other Electrical and instrumental infrastructure projects
- Responsible for Project and People Management for the successful completion of projects
- Communicate with all internal & external levels, including customers and contractors, to clarify technical issues.
- Project planning/scheduling, monitoring & report generation.
- Project budgeting, cost control and Quality Control.
- Arranging and managing resources required for Projects, Requesting, and getting approval
- Responsible for section performance
- Providing solutions and assistance to the Project Engineers
- Customer interfacing for meetings & Technical discussions.
- Project Daily progress reporting.
- Diploma and or Degree and above in Electrical and Electronics / Control Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of hands-on working experience in Project Execution in I&C and SCADA System
- 3-5 years of hands-on working experience in Project Execution in E&I
- Good knowledge in Factory Automation, Instrumentation Monitoring and Control will be an asset.
- Excellent technical hands-on experience in DCS, PLC, RTU, SCADA Program and Interface Protocols.
- Knowledge of Fiber optic cables & systems installation
- KRG ( Kurdistan ) & IRAQ
- Availability to start: Immediate
To apply click here.