IT Engineer – Erbil
We are looking to hire an experienced IT engineer to assist with our company’s operations. As an IT engineer, you will be responsible for designing, configuring, installing, and managing network systems including CCTV, wireless and fiber optic projects.
IT engineer responsibilities:
- Designing and installing computer networks using wired, wireless and fibre-optic connections.
- Meeting with clients and getting their requirements in addition to providing training to clients’ staff.
- Engaging with the sales team to provide design documentation and generate BOQs.
- Troubleshooting and solving issues with currently installed networks and providing an adequate level of reporting.
- Maintaining databases of current services and service documentation.
- Provide high and low-level documentation diagrams for projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
IT engineer requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or any related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in networking and IT operations.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems installation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of fiber optics connections and fiber link budget calculations.
- Knowledge of microwave links configuration, installation, and troubleshooting is strongly recommended.
- The ability to perform site surveys and generate reports as per the company’s standards.
- Team working skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- English: Fluency is mandatory
- Arabic: recommended
To apply, please click here.