Cash Office Supervisor (Iraq)
The Cash Office Supervisor is a key member of the Finance Team and instrumental in the smooth cash flow to support our Departments for events. This position plays a key role in ensuring business processes are followed for risk management and cash control.
- Control and maintain all cash and purchase orders for the company.
- Manage all cash orders as needed to maintain cash levels required.
- Oversee and prepare all payments and change boxes for events as required
- Issue advance payments to team members and ensure they are verified by their supervisor.
- Manage receipt of advance payments at the end of the event day and verify change boxes are correct and payments and deposits are received.
- Oversee return of payments and change boxes to main safe.
- Reconcile cash deposits to batch off slips and deposit money.
- Manage deposits to bank and withdrawal from the Bank.
- Supervisory responsibility will include overseeing the functioning of the Cash Office and the associated team as required.
- Received customer’s payments and checked their outstanding Balance with (Head office)
- Cash Count for the safe and update the Journal and send it to the Finance team and make sure the Balance in the safe is correct with Balance in the Journal.
- Doing payroll and Distributing the Salaries to staff.
- Responsible for doing journals for all branches and receiving and checking the journals from all departments and sending them to the financial controller.
To apply, please click here.