To setup your iPhone to receive email, please do the following:
- Go to Settings on the iPhone.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Choose Other from the options.
- Type the Password for this email address.
- Choose either the POP or IMAP option.
Incoming Mail Server
- Enter the information below into the relevant areas:
Incoming server: mail.example.com
Incoming server type: POP3, POP3-SSL, IMAP, IMAP-SSL
Outgoing Mail Server
Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.example.com
Outgoing server type: SMTP, SMTP-TLS
Set Outgoing server option "Server requires authentication". Your
username and password are the same as for the incoming server.
- Click Next
- If you receive an error stating "Cannot Connect Using SSL", select Yes to setup the account without SSL.
- Click Continue to complete the setup.